Skip to content
Terms & Conditions to get free books
- This offer is valid for the students of CBSE/ICSE/ISC (Classes 6 to 12), Tamil Nadu Board (Classes 6 to 10) and Rajasthan Board (Classes 8 to 10).
- Students are supposed to send their mark sheet for the academic year 2016-17.
- Students coming to class 11th should send the mark sheet of their pre-board/half yearly exams.
- Please mention your Board (CBSE Board / ICSE Board / Rajasthan Board / Tamilnadu Board) and medium (English/Hindi/Tamil) of Education.
- The details can be sent by post, e-mail (email@example.com) or whatsapp: (9643316762).
- In all, 10,000 Students will get the books as per the lucky draw.
- First 1000 entries will be compulsorily awarded..
- List of Students will be displayed on website by 31st May, 2017 and books will be delivered by 15th June, 2017.
- Students applying from outside India are supposed to provide an address in India where free books can be delivered.
- The books will be sent as per the availability of the subjects with the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to send the books at its discretion which cannot be legally challenged.
- The completely filled forms will be accepted up till 30th April, 2017. All fields in the form are mandatory.
- All enquiries will be handled through whatsapp or email only. Enquiries through phone calls shall not be entertained.
- Company will not be responsible for the delay in courier or post.
- Students who accept our terms and conditions are eligible to apply.
- Students can search their status on our website by entering their mobile number provided in the form.
- All disputes are subject to Delhi jurisdiction only.